The old Greyhound Terminal is a classic art deco building in Evansville, Indiana. It was designed by William Arrasmith and built in 1938 at a cost of $150,000. For the exterior, Arrasmith used sky blue enameled-steel panels that matched the color of Greyhound’s buses. The streamlined design and curved edges suggested speedy modern transportation when it opened in 1939. The building was vacated in 2007 when Greyhound moved its operations to the Evansville Bus Terminal. In 2011 it was announced that the building will be renovated by Indiana Landmarks. In addition, the rest of the block is being transformed into a park that will include a water park and small amphitheater.