Woollen cloth Mill. Built in 1925. Two storeys plus mezzanines. Extended at South end in 1935 to connect with Victorian single storey shed. Further extended at North end in 1985. Steel frame construction. Galvanized steel window frames in the Early 20th C parts of the building. Large red vertical tile-hanging on the 1925 part; and some red industrial stucco on the 1935 part.. Late 20th C extension constructed using a steel frame; red brick walling and profiled, blue-grey, steel vertical cladding. Saw-tooth roof, to the earlier parts of the factory, with northlight glazing on the steep-slope sides of the 'saw-tooth'. Flat roof with minimal bi-slope pitch on the 1985 extension. External metal fire escape stairs serving the First floor. Cam Mills on Everlands is now run by the Milliken company in the buildings once occupied by Hunt & Winterbotham. The factory takes raw wool and converts it to yarn, which is then warped and woven. Billiard cloths are made here as well as service uniforms and other speciality wool products.