Grade 2 Listed Building. Former Railway Goods Shed. Built in 1870 for the Midland Railway. Currently being used as a workshop. Red and black and buff brickwork. Some stucco at low level to protect from damp. Arched openings for all the windows and for most of the doorways. Some door openings blocked up. Concertina industrial shutter doors to main frontage. The flat-headed rail door openings on the gable ends were originally for the 'through railway line'. The train came to a halt inside the shed. Welsh slate roof. Modillion cornice with black brick dentils. Good Victorian railway architecture.