In 1923, construction began at the ‘southern edge of the city’ on a building that, by January of 1924, would evolve into the present day Miller Funeral Home. Close attention was paid to detail and style. Mr. Miller selected a structure of unusually sound architectural design. The chapel houses a stained glass ceiling and a state of the art audio and electronics system. The distinctive appearance of the downtown building has withstood the many changes of Sioux Falls history and will continue to do so over many more generations.