The Seeweiher wall is a part of Weißenburg's city wall dated to the 14th/15th century. It is the only part of the city wall whose moat is still filled with water. East of it, outside the wall, lies the school district. South of the small passage there is the so called "caserna" from the year 1704, which was used to occupy soldiers in case the city was besieged. Later it was used as hospice for cholera ill. The buildings along the wall are mainly used as private flats today, but here is also a vacation home.