Terrace of four houses. Built 1890. Two storeys plus an attic. Stuccoed at front and sides. Some exposed red brickwork and colour-wash painted brickwork at rear. Arch headed windows. Modern, white, PVCu window frames. Some of the dormers in the roof have side glazing to their cheeks. Two large red brick chimney stacks with moulded stone cappings. Four modern porches, three with draught lobbies, added in the Late 20th C at the front of the houses. The two central porches are combined into a single architectural element.