Shatzel Hall Consultations uniques : 492 (2 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Téléchargements uniques : 196 (1 au cours des 7 derniers jours) Nombre de clics uniques sur ce modèle Google Earth : 360 (3 au cours des 7 derniers jours)
Shatzel is named for G.E. Shatzel, who was appointed to the Board of Trustees in 1914. This building was the second residence hall on campus for women. In 1956 it became a men's dormitory known at "The Hole with Soul." It was then converted to faculty offices in 1967 to meet the needs of the expanding enrollment. The building was closed for renovations in 1988, and then reopened in 1990. For historical information about this building, see Shatzel Hall on BGSU’s Historic Campus Tour. Click the provided link above.