John Robinson Jackson was one of the first settlers north of the Columbia River in the Pacific NW United States. Built in 1848, It was also known as the Jackson Prairie courthouse, as the building was used as the first courthouse within the northern part of Oregon Territory, which a few years later became Washington Territory. The Jackson home was also established as the “Highland” post office in 1854 and John R. Jackson is listed in the 1855 edition of “Post Offices in the United States”, as postmaster of Highland, Lewis County, Washington Territory. In later years it served as a grocery store and tavern. Guests included Ulysees Grant. Donated to the state in 1915, it is one of Washington State's first two park properties. The building is on the National Historic Register.
La complexitat es basa en el nombre de polígons de model. Els models més complexos es renderitzen més lentament a Google Earth. Trobareu més informació sobre aquest tema a la nostra base de coneixement.