Hayes Hall was built in 1931, and renovated and reopened in 1993. This building houses computer labs, Hayes 126, Hayes 107 and Hayes 025 Lab, and several classrooms. Hayes Hall was originally known as the Practical Arts Building, but was renamed in honor of President Rutherford B. Hayes and his wife Lucy, both of whom were involved in promoting higher education in their home area of Northwest Ohio. For historical information about this building, see Hayes Hall and/or Practical Arts Building on BGSU’s Historic Campus Tour. Click the provided link above.